We are at the forefront for conducting socio- economic impact assessment studies of projects, to cater the needs and aspirations of the society, suggest measures for resettlement and rehabilitation and conduct studies & survey for CSR in which awareness programs on prevailing socio-economic issues will be organized.
We work towards addressing the issues of youth unemployment, environmental degradation etc. Some of the Government's initiatives to improve the public health are Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana, Rogi Kalyan Samitis, Janani Suraksha Yojana. Keeping these initiatives in mind our organization strives to make a contribution towards the growth of the Nation.
We have a team of visionaries to plan and support long term solutions in the area of socio- economy. Thus, conducting socio- economic research and analytics services act as a powerful tool for tackling global sustainability challenges.
- Socio - Economic status studies
- Socio - Economic Impact Assessment
- R & R Studies
- Rehabilitation Plan
- Need Assessment Survey/ Studies for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Population and Health Studies
- Market Surveys/ Intelligence
- Feasibility Studies
- Poverty Estimates
- Large Scale sample surveys on various topics
- Opinion Polls
- Research studies on food security, youth unemployment etc
- Awareness Campaigns